Friday 25 January 2013

15. The 'S' Word

 
Digital iPad painting using the Procreate app (pastel brush).
 
"Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth, doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for the farmers and food for the hungry..."  (The Message Bible.)
 
It's difficult to switch on the TV these days and not hear of the damage being done by snow.  Now that it has melted, there is the awful threat of flooding.  Even though I fell quite badly on the snow and ice a week or so ago, I wanted to do something positive relating to snow.

I have a 'day job' so it is not possible to spend hours painting which is why many of these are done quickly on my iPad - it cannot compare to the lovely feel and texture of paint but I really appreciate having it.  Well done to all you who have worked so hard keeping up with the 30x30 challenge and many thanks to Leslie Saeta.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment