Sunday 20 April 2014

92. Happy Easter!


Acrylic and emulsion on lining paper, 8ft x 20ft


Four of our team walked around adding heavenly bodies to each strip.
Black emulsion then acrylic colours with white emulsion 240cm x 56cm (x10)...


… Meanwhile, I started squaring up a small web image on a large scale.
6B pencil on lining paper (masking tape)


Two artists added three tones then I painted the outline.


Fourth tone and test background added by me


Blue and green oceans painted entirely with Bernice's fingers and palms.
Clever!  :)
Acrylic and emulsion


Initial hanging before sealing edges with double-sided tape.


Somebody's tired!


Checking relationships.


Fingers cut to fit world before I took the latter home to paint the countries
and the theme for the weekend.


Some tracing and some drawing. I didn't enjoy the tracing at all!
Ooops! I forgot Trinidad and Tobago; sorry peeps!
Careful not to ruin B's lovely paintwork.


Ready for Good Friday evening and the
Easter Sunday Celebration: 'Hope for the World'

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment