Saturday 13 June 2015

147. Wheelchair and Scarf

HB Pencil and Pilot G-Tec C4 
in Handbook Travelogue Journal, 5" x 5"


Not sure why I started this in pencil but I've now been over it in pen. There was also a nurse sitting to the right of the pillar but the lady was wheeled away, then I had to go, so it remains unfinished.

I know this one is from a back view but I'm amazed at how easy it is to sketch people waiting for something as often they are trance-like.  I've recently been sketching people as I wait at the train station for my husband - they generally don't notice me because they are focused on their own car, relative or friend and they keep repeating the same poses which helps.

Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. To sketch people is really quite daunting and seeing this great, in the moment sketch is a real inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Azra. It helped that she was facing away from me but I loved the way she wore that scarf.

      Delete