Friday 19 June 2015

152. Inside the Pink Gallery at the RA Summer Exhibition

Faber Castell 0.7 HB pencil then Staedtler Pigment Liner 0.05 pen,
Tombow Brushpen (x2) and Caran d'Ache Neocolour II
in Handbook Travelogue Journal, 5" x 5" (x2)

Yesterday, inside the Pink Gallery at the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition. (Academicians' works shown here are by J McFadyen, F Bowling, H Ocean, I McKever, J Camp, T Jaray and Michael Craig-Martin - the Exhibition's Chief Co-ordinator.)

We were allowed to take photographs of most of the exhibition and of course they include lots of people. I was especially intrigued by this dear elderly gentleman standing by these paintings and was compelled to sketch him when I got home.

Thank you so much to my dear friend Azra for inviting me along to this super exhibition and for such a lovely day. Congratulations on the sale of your wonderful painting (and so quickly)!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch!!! This would look great as a painting too!
    Thank you so much for coming with me, I loved your company. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch and am glad you enjoyed the day!

    ReplyDelete