Thursday 15 September 2016

265. Not Boring!

Pilot G-Tec C4 pen and Derwent Coloursoft pencils in
re-cased Seawhite sketchbook, 7.5" x 7.5"

My cousins and their cook took delight in creating a series of wonderfully tasty vegetarian 'clean eating' meals for me while I was there clearing my parents' house. They and some of their friends were also an invaluable help in the process. As always, they took great care of me, again making me feel so welcome and not once made me feel a nuisance (that I probably am!). I'm so privileged and honoured to have such lovely people in my life. This particular meal proved that tofu does not have to be boring!

Made a bit of a 'Horlicks' of the glass (below) - yuk! I've now gessoed over it - the paper buckled a bit (amended version above).


Happy art-making everyone and thank you for your lovely comments that keep appearing.

(Day 15 of Leslie Saeta's '30 in 30'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment