Tuesday 20 January 2015

111. After Paul Cezanne: Turning Road at Montgeroult (1899)


(After Cezanne)
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils on Goldline Cartridge Paper, 2" x 2"

Hi Everyone, I can't believe I been off radar for eleven days! My apologies; we've been juggling, full-time work, family illness, etc. Thank you for your kind comments and just for visiting really - it's much appreciated. I shall try to stick around now.

So, I'm still on the theme of Monsieur Cezanne but to save time I just did this 'two by two' in a little sketchbook I use from time to time. I made a makeshift picture mount out of white paper.


Original Painting by Paul Cezanne

Here are some work-in-progress images:



8 comments:

  1. Happy you came back!
    Gorgeous little landscape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martine; it's good to be back.

      Delete
  2. Hi S.M., these are real gems - studying the masters is such a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pattie; your animals are treasures too!

      Delete
  3. I love this little painting! Welcome back.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much; it's great to be back.
      Sharon

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much, Jill.

    ReplyDelete