Saturday 31 January 2015

117. Collage for '30 in 30' Challenge - January 2015


Collage of Paintings using Paul Cezanne's Paintings as My Theme

Well, here's mine folks and I'm already seeing some beauties appearing on Leslie's blog and in my bloglist. 

May I say a huge 'thank you' to Leslie Saeta for setting this challenge again, to all my friends (virtual and physical) who have supported me along the way and, last but not least, to the master himself - Monsieur Paul Cezanne. I have learned so much about colour by copying these paintings and changing each one to B&W to check the tonal values has been a total revelation!

Congratulations and well done to everyone who participated. Have a good weekend and happy painting! xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    It was such a pleasure to see your renditions of Cezanne's paintings !
    Looking forward to see your next painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Back at YOU!
    Looks wonderful, SMV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, your collage highlights them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, this collage looks stunning, the essence of Cezanne!! Well done for completing the challenge, daily painting is a great way to learn and also copying master paintings.
    P.s I want more snow, its not enough. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work, studying Cezanne's work by copying his paintings has been a brilliant idea and I look forward to seeing how this influences further work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You renditions look wonderful, and what a fabulous idea for your challenge! Many congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work! Congrats to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon, can you email me or ring me, my email is azraiqbal2000@hotmail.com and number is 07947172917. x

    ReplyDelete