Wednesday 21 January 2015

112. After Paul Cezanne: House with Cracked Walls (1892-94)



(After Cezanne)
Staedtler Pigment Liner and Derwent Aquatone on Goldline Cartridge Paper, 2" x 2"

Good morning everyone! Once again, thank you so much for your lovely comments - they are fuelling my creativity. Imagine this house - oh my goodness!




Original painting by Paul Cezanne 

Below is a work-in-progress photo with some items relating to its size.  Happy painting everyone… and drawing, doodling, sewing, etc., etc.  :)



7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, so nice to hear from you!! WOW!! I am loving you Cezanne series, every one a brilliant version.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Azra, It's great to hear from you too. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your work continues to inspire me.
      Sharon xx

      Delete
  2. Very well done, really spot on !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to copy Cezanne. I had actually been looking at a book of his work recently myself.

    ReplyDelete